B2B Stock Analyst
Manchester, M3 4LZ
Job Title: B2B Stock Analyst
Work Pattern: 37.5 Hours Per Week
This is a brand new, unique role within our commercial supply chain. We are looking for a pro-active candidate to drive and manage our new, own label brand from a stock point of view.
Our new stakeholders include our exciting new Pharmacy partnership with WHSmith at Gatwick Airport. This is just one amongst our expanding portfolio of routes to market.
It’s an exciting period of transformation here at Well, in a rapidly changing healthcare industry. The future will require change and, importantly, your support to deliver it.
Who we are:
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
What you'll do:
- Working with internal and our new external stakeholders to compile SKU level annual forecasts per account whilst understanding future trends and activities
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation by market on individual and total group forecasts, reforecasting any sales variances to plan by SKU
- Ensuring the supply base tracks to customer forecast to maximise sales and minimise potential risk
- Responsible for end-to-end forecast of all ordered stock into our distribution centre and the delivery of the forecast of all direct to customer stock (retailer)
- Drive the critical path and roll out of all new own label lines over the next 12 months ensuring full availability across individual market go-live dates.
- Identify under/overperformance within accounts to balance demand and to distribute stock accordingly
- Agree and maintain a standardised Terms and Supplier Manual
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all own label suppliers- understanding lead times & challenging production plans where required
- Define, develop and maintain a sustainable replenishment process for all new markets whose stock will ship via our NDC. Work with the OTC stock analyst to ensure sufficient cover and the warehouse to co-ordinate orders into external markets own supply chains.
- Working with senior commercial team to define, compile and standardise where possible, the stock forecasting and ordering process.
- Act as key point of contact for buyers, suppliers, markets & warehouse to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Roll out a monthly own label dashboard relating to sales, stock, profit, versus budget and YOY
- Identify and implement process improvements as required.
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret data and to take action
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Customer focussed
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise in an ever-changing environment
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent IT skills, Excel in particular
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Childcare Vouchers, Travel Loans and more…
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy in advance of the closing date.