Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant / Pharmacy Assistant / Pharmacy Technician / Accuracy Checking Technician (ACT)
Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme
Are you friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service but looking to further your skills and career?
Here at Well, we aim to build the best prescription experience in the UK. Sounds ambitious, right? But that’s okay, because we’ve got a fantastic team of talented, creative and forward-thinking people, that are key in helping us get there.
Whether you are brand new to the world of pharmacy, working towards a pharmacy dispensing/technician qualification, or have an existing NVQ2 Pharmacy Dispenser or Technician Certificate, Well Pharmacy can provide support and guidance through the next steps of your career.
Store Support Colleague Roles:
- Trainee Pharmacy Assistant (Customer Service Assistant)
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser)
- Pharmacy Technician (NVQ3 Pharmacy Services)
- ACT (Accuracy Checking Technician)
We’re amid an exciting period of transformation in a rapidly changing healthcare industry. The future will require change and, importantly, your support to deliver it – change that has, at its heart, our customers.
In addition, we offer you:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Bonus scheme
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to shape the future of pharmacy. Apply today.