PM Pick Operative
Stoke on Trent,
Job Title: PM Pick Operative
Location: Stoke on Trent
Work Pattern: 32.5 Hours Per Week
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
We are looking for a strong team player with a great attention to detail to join our growing team at our Healthcare Service Centre. Your role will be to accurately replenish products to the pick face to agreed standards of performance and in line with GMP.
What you'll do:
- To accurately replenish product to the primary picking location.
- To raise deviation reports when the stock does not match the system expectations from location and description
- To complete training and development activities as required/requested e.g. Gateway to Learning Modules, on the job training etc. In order to reach required standards of performance and for personal development
- To work towards set Key Performance Indicators to ensure department fulfils its SLA targets
- To work in line with GMP guideline at all times
- Replenishing all pick faces to the required level within timescales
- To meet agreed standards in terms of productivity and accuracy
- Improving workflow around the automated system within given time scales
- Evidence of development activities identified from PDPs delivered within agreed timescales
- Department is able to meet SLA’s
- Returning empty carriers to Knapp system
- Moving between sections to cover and support
- Removing waste from immediate work area
- Understanding location system
- Understanding wrist scanner processes
- When to move between sections to support colleagues.
- Provides input into new processes.
- May be required for project related work
- Make recommendations to improve department efficiency.
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- High attention to detail.
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions.
- Has confidence to be able to use hand held scanner terminal
- The ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives.
- Ability to carry out a high level of analysis on information.
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Childcare Vouchers, Travel Loans and more…
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy in advance of the closing date.