Specialist Care Sales Manager
Manchester, M3 4LZ
Job Title: Specialist Care Sales Manager
Location: Regional Based
Salary: Up to £40,000 - Dependent on experience
Work Pattern: 37.5 Hours Per Week
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
We’re hiring a Specialist Care Sales Manager within our Specialist Care Team. This post will be based within a defined geographical area which is yet to be confirmed. As such we encourage applications from throughout the UK.
We are looking for a focused & driven, self-starter who is able to build relationships and drive sales. You will seek out and convert prospects and opportunities in the Care Home market into sales that will achieve the annual item growth and profit targets set for Specialist Care Team within a defined geographical area.
What you'll do:
- Develop the Care home target plan for each region to ensure that solid leads are generated
- Categorise a target list based on the profitability and conversion likelihood of the lead and develop a target plan for each category
- To understand the capacity and capability at specified branches and/or geographical areas
- To engineer productive relationships with field colleagues that will generate solid leads.
- To convert a care home lead into a customer by cold calling, building relationships and following through on all negotiations.
- Representing Well at events across the country to promote the Well brand.
- Keeping all records up to date by recording of all activity on agreed database or platform
- Monitoring of competitor activity and passing this information on to the Regional Development Manager (RDM), Line Manager and Head of Specialist Care as required
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of business development processes and techniques by sharing experiences and successful techniques with other sales team members
- Identify the financial viability of a potential customer and determine profitability that the contract could deliver
- Meet sales budget and relevant KPI’s
- Able to prioritise workload effectively in a fast-moving business
- Must have gravitas and credibility to support with change in care homes and branches
- Be aware of the care market and the other competitors
- Working to quarterly and annual targets, with weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity
- Negotiating with Care Homes to predetermined levels agreed with line manager
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous sales and customer management experience necessary
- Ability to negotiate confidentially and professionally at all levels
- Experience in cold calling and building customer relationships
- Excellent operational knowledge of care homes and pharmacy store processes
- Ability to explain processes in simple terms to others
- Understanding of the care market and the authorising bodies that each care home liaises with within the sector is preferable
- Stakeholder management - internal relationships
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy in advance of the closing date.
This vacancy is closed to applications.