Specialist Care Data and Reporting Analyst - (FP&A Reporting Analyst)
21 Castle Street
Job Title: Specialist Care Data and Reporting Analyst
Location: Merchants Warehouse - Manchester
Work Pattern: 37.5 Hours Per Week
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
We’re hiring a Specialist Care Data and Reporting Analyst within our Finance team based at Merchants Warehouse in Manchester.
We are looking for an organised, positive and flexible Specialist Care data analyst to join our team. In this role you will provide the relevant financial and analytical support to aid and guide decision making within the Specialist Care Team, the wider business and improve service to our Specialist Care customers.
What you'll do:
- Producing and reviewing monthly management accounts, including transactional analysis and forecasting against business plans
- Liaising with the Financial Control team to ensure accurate accounting, identifying risks & opportunities and providing insight to decision-makers
- Partnering the Specialist Care team providing appropriate insight and challenge to help drive performance
- Weekly/Monthly/quarterly performance reporting, including trend analysis for all of Specialist Care
- Development and periodic production of reports that support the accurate invoicing of clients, such as NHS and Healthcare Trusts
- Reviewing NHS and Healthcare invoices and comparing product prices back to the appropriate source data
- Reconciling purchase prices of drugs and product margin to protect profitability
- Understanding the new PMR system and the data requirements and extracts available
- Establish data sources within the business and extract the disparate buckets of data from various system sources and store in a secure environment.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the wider team as projects arise
- Analyse the data trends and statistics to establish ineffective or inefficient business or system processes
- Translate statistical data into easily-understood graphical formats
- Applying commercial understanding to reporting & analysis, aligning to delivering business priorities
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Must be training in relevant accountancy qualification – PQ at intermediate to finalist level preferred
- PMR systems knowledge and expertise
- Analytical and big data skills
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy in advance of the closing date.