Stoke on Trent,
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Location: Healthcare Service Centre, Stoke on Trent
Work Pattern: 40 Hours Per Week (Mon to Fri 06:00 –13:30 & Alternate Sundays 07:00-12:00)
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
We’re hiring a Inventory Controller within our Healthcare Service Centre based at Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent.
We are looking for a flexible, multi-skilled Inventory Controller to become a member of our Inventory Team. You will be responsible for the inventory validation, WMS stock holding maintenance and efficient placement of all site stocks which subsequently allows accurate stock control, customer order fulfilment, picking flow efficiency, maximized tote fulfilment and the highlighting stock at risk of expiry / write off.
What you'll do:
- Complete all allocated DCTs accurately and timely ensuring all subsequent KPIs are filled in.
- Police site stocks, positively challenging / reporting anything out of location
- Analyse picking reports to accurately site products based on given criteria ensuring a constant drive on operational efficiency
- Plan in accurate relocation of stocks for planned allocation and collaboratively work with the Replenishment team to ensure sufficient stocks are available to fulfil each allocation.
- Carry out Product Recall tasks timely and accurately to ensure required measures to control risk to patient safety are upheld.
- Support and encourage team members as required to ensure the success of the overall department performance.
- Ensure stock accuracy of both inventory levels and WMS product dimension maintenance
- Ensure all “in-stocks” remain available for sale
- Facilitate the correct order of stock FEFO
- Timely investigation and response to customer complaints
- Confident and accurate communication with various departments & levels
- Have a good understanding of end to end stock processes to enable accurate identification of inventory disparities
- Facilitate opportunities to implement change to prevent re-occurrence of identified issues.
- By being part of a team engaged for continuous improvement this role can aid the delivery of excellent service from the HSC passed on to the end customer resulting in higher satisfaction ratings.
- Multiskilled in various Inventory workstreams
- Able to analyse and make informed decisions
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Computer literate.
- Problem solving / Root cause analysis
- Inventory control / PI checks / stock taking
- Accurate measuring and counting
- FLT licence Reach / HLOP
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Childcare Vouchers, Travel Loans and more…
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy in advance of the closing date.