Choosing the right placement is so important for the career path you go on to take. After all, a Summer Placement like this might be the first opportunity you have to spend a large amount of time in a community pharmacy environment. There’s also the added incentive that at the end of the Summer Placement, you could be offered additional paid work in a store over the summer months.
So, join us and gain a real insight into how a successful store operates – as well as first-hand experience of what a community pharmacy is all about. You’ll be part of the team and and have the opportunity to talk with our customers and offer them advice. Putting your university knowledge into a practical context, you’ll learn all about our business and the commercial and leadership requirements needed to run it. You’ll also gain an excellent grounding for your Pre-registration year.
What we can offer you:
- 2 week placements for 1st & 2nd years and 4 weeks for 3rd years
- An opporutnity to meet our teams and have hands on practical exprience in a community pharmacy setting
- A comprehensive programme of work that will introduce you to our business and help you develop your clinical and consultation skills
- Dedicated tutor's committed to the development of students
What we want from you:
- Willingness to learn
- A team player
- Dedication to your future profession
Well........... what are you waiting for?
*Applications will be limited and places allocated on a first come first serve basis
This vacancy is closed to applications.